- Obtain a PO or PO number during office hour prior to work commencement. PO numbers or approved POs will be dispatched via e-mail to your company.
- Urgent jobs after business hour must be followed-up with submission of full supporting documents such as quotations, work completion reports and service reports to the relevant Eetarp requestor within 2 working days after job completion.
- Business Partners found providing of non-genuine pricing and/or scope will have its service officially terminated without warning.
- Original Invoices submitted shall include original of all delivery orders / service reports / work completion sheets / progress claim certificates.
- Original invoices shall be submitted to the attention of Accounts Payable.
- Business Partner shall issue invoices only after delivery of the goods and/or completion of the services ordered by Eetarp hereunder after being validated and verified by authorized Eetarp personnel. If the goods or services are delivered to site, Business Partner is to ensure that delivery order is coordinated with Eetap personnel, prior to or immediately after delivery.
- Failure to comply with the above will results in rejection of invoices and/or non-payment.
- LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDY
- Seller is promptly notified in writing upon discovery of such defects by Buyer
- The defective product is returned to Seller, transportation charges prepaid by Buyer, and
- Seller’s examination of such product shall disclose, to its satisfaction, that such defects have not been caused by routine wear and tear, misuse, neglect, improper installation, repair, alteration or accident.
- FINANCIAL CONDITION
All orders are subject to acceptance by a duly authorized representative of Seller.
Seller shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control. These causes shall include, but shall not be restricted to, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, explosion, accident, acts of the public enemy, war rebellion, labor disputes, labor shortages, transportation, embargoes, or failure or delays in transportation, inability to secure raw materials or machinery for the manufacture of its devices, acts of God, acts of the Federal Government or any agency thereof, acts of any state or local government or agency thereof, and judicial action. Similar causes shall excuse Buyer for failure to take goods ordered by Buyer, other than those already in transit, or those especially fabricated and not readily salable to others.
Seller warrants products of its own manufacture against faulty workmanship or the use of defective materials for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of sale by Seller to Buyer. This warranty is the only warranty made by Seller, and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, except as to title. The liability of Seller under this warranty is limited solely to replacing, repairing or issuing credit (at Seller’s discretion) for any products which are returned by Buyer during the warranty period provided that
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY INCIDENTIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, EXPENSE, DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE WHATSOEVER EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR OBLIGATION OF THE SELLER, WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED BY THE PARTIES.
Seller may cancel this order if, in Seller’s sole judgement, Buyer’s financial condition does not justify the terms of payment specified, in which case, Seller may cancel any unfilled orders unless Buyer shall, upon written notice, immediately pay for all goods delivered or shall pay in advance for all goods ordered but not delivered, or both, at Seller’s option.
Orders may be cancelled at any time subject to a cancellation charge determined by Eetarp Group
The Buyer shall inspect goods within five (5) business days of receipt of title thereto, and where Buyer fails to inspect the goods within that time, or having inspected the goods within that time, or having inspected any goods, fails to notify Seller of any deficiency or defect within 30 business days of transfer of title to the Buyer, Buyer shall be deemed to have inspected and approved the goods and shall have no claim for damages or other compensation in respect of any damage to or discrepancy in the goods supplied.
Eetarp guarantees that the provided products shall be free from defects including components and manufacture and shall operate in full conformity with the specifications declared by Eetarp. The warranty period is 12 months from the delivery date of the goods. The warranty is appliable to the products supplied by Eetarp and includes parts and components purchased from other suppliers of Eetarp. The warranty does not cover:
- parts subject to normal wear
- parts damaged for improper usage
- parts damaged for inattentive and/or careless treatment
- parts damaged for improper assembly
- parts damaged for excessive stress imposed to materials
- parts damaged for negligence in the maintenance operations
- parts damaged for circumstances not subject to the Eetarp’s control
RETURN OF MATERIALS
The return of goods shall only be accepted if previously agreed and authorized in writing Products Non-Conformance Report (PNR) to Eetarp. The conditions for the return of goods are the following:
- Proper packing & protection to the devices
- no visible damage
- indication of the purchase date and the PNR form with support case number
- carriage (to and from the Eetarp’s premises) at the Buyer’s expense