Hours Of Experience
To help our clients maintain the highest level of electrical safety, reliable power supply quality and reduce energy consumption.
To be a leading customer-focused, technology-driven and service-orientated entity in the field of electrical safety, power quality and energy management
To provide all customers with professional services and continuously upgrade ourselves and our customers with the latest solutions and technologies.
Maximum electrical safety and associated fault-free operating processes are our top priority. Having a reliable and safe electrical system brings several advantages to your organization. We provide early detection of potentially critical plant conditions, giving you greater operational reliability. Our capabilities in providing innovative measuring and monitoring systems have minimized power supply interruption, protected personnel and equipment against electrical hazards, and increased productivity.
Monitoring is the best way to identify a premature power quality event. Both permanent and temporary monitoring options are available to meet our clients’ needs. We add value to your company in power quality monitoring through:
- Measurement and analysis of your electrical system’s power quality conditions
- Provision of historical data of power quality events
- Reduction of downtime by identifying potential problems
- Root cause analysis of power quality events
- Pre-emptive solutions to overcome power quality events
With the help of our team of experts, we will ensure that your company is making progress towards energy-saving targets and becoming more energy efficient. We are committed to assist your company in the following:
- Allocation of energy resources
- Detection of abnormal energy consumption that may be due to faulty equipment
- Maximal utilization of the existing design
- Reduction of maximum energy demand
- Avoidance of over design in case of expansion
- Extension of equipment life through understanding the energy load
- Provision of automatic meter reading for sub-meter billing
Voltage dip simulation test according to SEMI F-47 test
Onsite power quality and inrush current measurement.
Electrical safety test in accordance to IEC60601-1/IEC62353/DIN VDE 0751
Root cause analysis and mitigation solution
Earth Fault Detection
Online earth fault detection and location.
Testing and comissioning
Testing and commissioning
Comprehensive and non-comprehensive maintenance
Infrared thermographic scanning for preventive maintenance and energy saving
Power Quality Training
Power Quality problems and the mitigation solutions
Electrical Safety Training
Theory, design and protection of IT (Ungrounded System) and TN/TT (Grounded System)
Reactive power compensation and harmonics filter sizing
Industrial stand communication and software design and application