Residual Current Indicator
- Amber indicator for “Outgoing Voltage Available”
- Blue Indicator “Incoming Power Available”
- Red Flashing “Indicate tripping event or no voltage available”
- Selectable trigger sensor by trip contact or RCD outgoing voltage.
- Build-in reminder function
E930 series RCD indicator is designed to monitor body protected electrical areas that build in with audible/visual alarm notification for easy identification of any tripping events.
The increasing use of electrically operated medical equipment and the introductions of new appliances for the diagnosis and the monitoring of medical conditions have resulted in a potentially increased danger for patients and practice staff.
‘Body protected electrical areas’ are described as any area where mains powered equipment is used for patient procedures and where direct contact is intentionally made between any part of the device and the patient should be protected by 10mA residual current devices.